On December 1, 2013, a project Centers of Excellence for young RESearchers (CERES) was started to establish centers MCNet to support research of young scientists and students; development of partnerships with enterprises; knowledge triangle; education — innovation — research.
Project goals and objectives:
• To align higher education with the needs of modern enterprises;
• To improve research conditions of young scientists in EU, Belarus and Ukraine;
• To establish new and extend existing partnership between enterprises and universities;
• To create centres in Belarus and Ukraine.
• Technical implementation of the project;
• Training of target groups;
• The distribution of knowledge from Centers of Excellence for young RESearchersto universities.
• The development of centres to support scientific work of young scientists and students;
• The development of virtual online portal;
• Conducting conferences, meetings, debates to share the scientific experience of young scientists;
• Dissemination of project results;
• Ensuring a long-term use of project results;
• Monitoring of project implementation quality;
• Project management.
Project Coordinator CERES: University of Zilina (Slovakia)
Participants from the Republic of Belarus:
- Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics
- Francisk Skorina Gomel State University
- Brest State Technical University
- United Institute of Informatics Problems of the National Academy of Sciences
- "Intellectual Processors" Ltd.
CERES will allow participants to form research groups, to cooperate with international research partners to exchange information. In addition, CERES brings two educational systems, contributing to the effective implementation of the Bologna process. Thanks to the involvement of enterprises in the CERES project focuses on higher education specific requirements of the real economy. Young scientists will have access to scientific problems of enterprises, the opportunity to participate in research teams with leading European experts and to develop practical experience, which is useful for future employment. Teachers will be able to use the web portal for the formation of CERES research groups working on topics of interest to young scientists. Enterprises will have access to research resources of universities and scientific methods to solve applied problems.
Currently, under the CERES our company provides consulting and methodological services to undergraduates and graduate students and young scientists BSUIR our company for their production and research activities of the project «Development and creation of high-tech production of mobile robotic systems».
phone: +375 25-928-38-70
тел. +375 29-376-61-38